Détails de l'offre
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
Azure AD B2C Service Owner
EU flexible (Berlin, London, Prague).
The Service Owner is responsible for end-to-end service delivery including all service offerings, in particular the value that the service delivers. Deals with strategy and portfolio management, service roadmap, prioritizes initiatives, budgets, negotiations with partners and vendors, and authorization of the release of new capabilities. Drives service maturity and service metrics. Set clear expectations relative to common measures of success and operating practices for service owners. Set and head a new capability for a dynamic, constantly changing business with cloud at the heart of its IT strategy.
- Provide clear definition of the service, the primary use cases of the service and the specific business value of those use cases
- Participate in process development with partners and Service Provider as well as bridging gaps with infrastructure teams
- Drives service maturity and service metrics
- Manage total capacity, features and resiliency of your service
- Understand the utilization of your service from both a cost and value standpoint
- Be able to benchmark total and unit costs (migration and operating); service level/features; and risk profile (including security, resilience, scalability and competitive alliances)
- Define a strategy that designs all aspects into your service and make sure that it is appropriate to the investment/risk trade-offs Adecco should make
- Create a phased deployment roadmap that plans out your 1-3-year vision for your service from pilot and fully in production
- Be accountable for demonstrating sustainable productivity in the running of your service (cost per use & TCO) as well as delivering committed results relative to your roadmap
- Maintain service catalogue up to date
- Manage assets (SaaS services or associated software, people, processes…) of your service
- Lead interaction with external partners and service providers.
- Ensure that the Service Level Agreements agreed with the providers are respected
- Report investment roadmap for service, including deliverables over time, expected outcomes and impact to above metrics
- Demonstrate expertise in working with Azure technologies and specially in Azure AD B2C and development topics around this
- Demonstrate a good understanding of security principles and knowledge of mainstream workplace security products
- Be able to work in Agile methodologies and drive vendors as well as scrum teams
- Minimum of three years’ experience in IT Infrastructure is required
- Strong overall IT work experience is required
- Strong Identity technology knowledge and specially with Azure AD B2C
- Experience in managing outsourcing contract, KPI’s and SLA’s preferably with suppliers
- University degree preferably in a technical subject or any comparable education
- ITIL 3 certification
- Azure AD is a plus
- Occasional (up to 20%)
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.