Détails de l'offre
The Adecco Group Switzerland is the leading provider for workforce solutions in Switzerland. With more than 600 employees in over 50 locations in all language regions, we bring we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our brands are all experts in their respective field.
The Adecco Group Switzerland offers customizes solutions for job-seekers as well as for small, medium-size and large companies: placement of permanent positions, recruitment and hiring out of temporary staff, payroll services, outplacement and outsourcing, career planning and talent management. In Switzerland, we are present with the following brands: Adecco, Adia, Spring Professional, Badenoch & Clark, Pontoon Solutions, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis and General Assembly.
Do you want to join an organization where you will get the support you need to be successful in your role? Join our Team in Zurich or Lausanne as a
Manager Real Estate
- Actively manage and lead the optimization of our real estate portfolio of about 50 locations
- Act as the single point of contact for all matters on the real estate of The Adecco Group in Switzerland, from strategic development of the portfolio to handling operational requests
- Establish and deliver the annual real estate Budget
- Align and lead the delivery of the annual project portfolio of branch projects in close collaboration with the country leadership team and responsible operational managers
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of (digital) projects
- Management of leasing activities, conducting contract negotiations and checking the plausibility of property valuations
- Target-oriented commitment and active process support in construction, conversion and development projects with the internal construction department
- Preparation, adherence to and controlling of the annual budget and quarterly review of the property accounts
- Conducting contract negotiations and preparing reports for fund management
- Managing the real estate processes, supporting and collaborating on development projects and preparing and controlling the budget
- Reporting directly to the VP Finance for The Adecco Group Switzerland
- Managing the team of 2 direct reports
- Min. 3-4 years of professional experience in the real estate sector, including 2 years in a comparable function
- Sound knowledge of the Swiss real estate market and Swiss tenancy law
- Proven experience in Change Management
- Process Management Certification (LEAN Six Sigma or others) Optional
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting, high sense of responsibility and goal-oriented approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French, English and German
- Willingness to perform, initiative, independence and reliability
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- High level of social competence and ability to work in a team
- Ability to communicate in a manner appropriate to the target group at various levels
- Willingness to travel
What working with us means
An interesting and very versatile job with a lot of personal responsibility awaits you. You can profit from attractive social benefits and progressive employment. Here are a few examples of what we mean by this:
- International, multilingual and interdisciplinary team
- 40 hours a week / 5 weeks holidays
- Extra-mandatory social security benefits (BVG)
- Presence in the open office & branch network in Switzerland as well as home office
- Internal training courses and support for external training courses
- Development opportunities through our Career Path Program
- Adecco internal benefits at partners
The Adecco Group Switzerland is part of the global leading provider of workforce solutions transforming the world of work through talent and technology. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company, based in Zurich, Switzerland, with more than 33,000 FTE employees in 60 countries and territories around the world. Adecco Group AG is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Ressources Humaines SA, Rue des Fontenailles 16, 1007 Lausanne, Switzerland - www.adeccogroup.ch
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.