Détails de l'offre
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day enable more than 3.5 million careers. We skill, develop, and hire talent in 60 countries, enabling organisations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that fuels economies and builds better societies. Our culture of inclusivity, entrepreneurship and teamwork empowers our 30,000 employees. We are proud to have been consistently ranked one of the 'World's Best Workplaces' by Great Place to Work®.
The Adecco Group AG is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The Group is powered by three global business units: Adecco, Talent Solutions and Modis.
SVP Communications – Adecco
This is a rare opportunity to make a significant impact inside a Fortune 500 company in the midst of a strategic transformation. The Adecco Group is leading the global movement around the future of work. As that future evolves, we are reinventing the way we work, and the HR solutions we deliver. As the Global Head of Communications you will work with the SVP Group Communications to shape and lead the external communication strategies, Internal communications, Thought leadership, Content and Social Media. You will use your strategic orientation, world-class communication skills, and flawless execution capabilities to engage key stakeholders in our story, and build our global reputation.
- Build and execute highly innovative, creative and impactful external communications strategies and programs to position the Adecco Business Unit as the leader around workforce solutions topics.
- Develop and drive a proactive media relations program to engage relevant journalists in telling the Adecco story
- Establish and foster close ongoing relationships with a broad network of journalists at top tier outlets who have an interest in areas relevant to Adecco’s field of work, with the goal to secure regular and positive media coverage and position Adecco and our representatives as experts in our field
- Build compelling initiatives to activate Adecco’s Thought Leadership programs
- Leverage storytelling to showcase the work of Adecco and bring to life the stories of the 3.5 million individuals whose careers we help enable
- Build and drive proactive executive profiling strategies, using a mix of traditional earned media, social media, and speaking engagements to position the Adecco President as a Thought Leader
- Manage fast-moving and unanticipated communications challenges as a ‘thought partner’ and trusted business-communication consultant
- Identify and build a network of communications professionals across the globe committed to positioning Adecco & the leadership team in the local markets
- Collaborate with Communications network to ensure consistency of message.
- Coordinate external communication plan of our G7 countries.
- Empower regional and G7 countries top management by implementing media training and fixing guidance in terms of expected performance.
Thought leadership, Content & Social media
- Development of reports, market research & content to support strategic objectives.
- Create rich and creative content that is optimized for search engines.
- Develop overriding Social media strategy for Adecco brand across all platforms
- Drive engagement across social media channels
- In collaboration with Marketing Lead, drive social media campaigns to enhance brand and drive sales.
- Position Adecco, President as Thought Leader across social media
- Build and execute highly innovative internal communications strategies and programs to engage employees in Group & Adecco strategies and organisational transformation programs
- Leverage the latest in digital technologies to bring the communication plans to life,
- Manage fast-moving and unanticipated communications challenges as a ‘thought leader’ and trusted business communication consultant,
- Develop employee engagement initiatives and content on behalf of Adecco Leadership team and build a sense of pride within the Adecco Business unit
- Identify new opportunities to improve and enhance existing internal communications programs,
- Translate business strategies into inspiring and motivational employee communication,
- Create & lead a network of global internal communication professionals around the world
- Partnering with teams across Adecco to communicate updates on current programs, industry issues and internal services.
- Develop internal publications such as newsletters, releases, email announcements, planned publications, on-line & video.
- Manage internal communication platforms – Unily
- Coordinate the G7 countries internal communication plan, with clear guidance in terms of expectations (adoption kpi’s, level of understanding …) and customer driven approach.
- Elaborate a plan to transform any top level communication into a very concrete and end user driven one (translations, common wording …)
- Leverage internal communication to reinforce our Adecco red community.
- University degree in Communication, Journalism, Politics, PR or similar
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in communications roles and experience in a leadership role within an international corporate environment
- Demonstrated track-record creating and delivering PR and external communication strategies within a complex and international business environment
- Deep media relations experience with demonstrated track record working with journalists to secure relevant and positive top tier coverage, strong network of media relationships
- Experience working with the C-Suite
- English fluency
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.