Détails de l'offre
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
Europe - France, Spain
The successful delivery of our global L81 accounts is of vital importance in ensuring local country delivery teams have the tools, processes and support needed to be as efficient and productive as possible. Global Service Delivery plays a pivotal role in this by providing key links between the demands of our clients and the delivery needs of our local teams and translating them into best practice operations delivery processes.
Our success is derived from building strong partnerships with global clients and TAG colleagues around the world to support all aspects of the delivery management cycle which will determine the overall success of the account, the continued sales and profitability.
To support our team vision, we are looking for an experienced, energetic and motivated Service Delivery Director to join the team and become an integral part of a growing and dynamic team.
The objective of the Service Delivery Director is to lead implementation of contracts and orchestration of service delivery, in collaboration with countries, for our Top 80 clients representing €4.5B of revenue.
Working in close collaboration with the Global Industry Leads (GIL’s) and Global Account Directors (GAD’s) you will lead an industry cluster focused team of Service Delivery Managers
(2-4 SDM’s) and will have overall responsibility for the allocation of client workload and operational delivery support. Main priorities will be:
- Operational performance set-up and management – candidate attraction, placement, fill rates, absence, attrition and other client focused metrics
- Associate and client productivity & experience - NPS improvement, operational satisfaction
- Operational Efficiency – best practice development and sharing, delivery support and reporting
- Total Cost of Ownership / best practice sharing and efficient improvements
- Innovation & Technology development and deployment
- Management and development of SDM’s
Work in conjunction with the country delivery teams to maximise revenue, profitability and client satisfaction for select Diamond and Gold clients, prioritised accordingly.
- Service Delivery Director will engage the client at multiple levels to gain understanding of their requirements, build trust and represent the client’s interests in the field.
- Work with the client and country teams to define a Target Operating Model for the client together with KPIs.
- Define best practices together with the local teams, the broader Adecco organisation and client to deliver the TOM and scale these best practices across the countries where Adecco is engaged with the client.
- Work with the client and Adecco’s country delivery teams to optimise the operation according to clear analytics and lean principles to drive both efficiency and %GM.
- The role will be measured based on client satisfaction, revenue growth, %GM, market share and client KPIs
- 3-5 years’ experience in a program management or operational delivery role
- Bachelor’s Degree together with demonstrated operations, six sigma or lean management experience
- Experience of employee management and development
- Proven experience building and nurturing client relationships
- Experience working in an international context within a large organisation is desirable
- Advanced level of English language – written and oral
- Additional languages are an asset, especially French, German, Italian or Spanish
- Travel Requirement 20-40%
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.