Détails de l'offre
The Adecco Group is a Global Fortune 500 organization - one of the largest HR solutions providers in the market with over 34,000 employees across 60 countries around the world. With the core values of Passion, Entrepreneurship, Responsibility, Team Spirit and Customer Centricity, our vision is to make the future work for everyone.
We would like to look for a high caliber in Hong Kong and offering an exciting opportunity for an energetic individual to join us as a Recruitment Consultant/ Senior Recruitment Consultant. If you are interested working in a fast-paced and harmonious environment, we would love to speak to you today. ACT NOW!!
What you will be doing?
- Developing and sustaining good relationships with clients as well as to supporting their hiring needs
- Providing recruitment strategies and solutions/ advice to clients
- Managing candidates and ensuring the most qualified candidates are shortlisted for our clients
- Leading all recruitment activities throughout the entire recruitment cycle
- Working with the team to achieve weekly/ monthly KPIs and targets
Who we are looking for?
- An out of the box thinker who is outgoing and willing to communicate and interact with clients on regular basis
- A minimum of 3-4 years working experience in recruitment firm/ sales industry will be an absolute advantage
- Someone customer-oriented, confident in networking in social situations and a strong team player you will also possess excellent communications skills
- Someone who is sales-driven, mature and able to work independently
- Must also be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, proficient Mandarin is also preferred
- A competitive package
- Extensive training for recruitment techniques
- Attractive Annual Leave, Birthday Leave & monthly special time-off
- International mobility opportunities
- Quarterly team gathering and birthday celebration
- Career development in a leading international HR solutions organization both domestically and internationally
Attractive package will be offered to the right candidate.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidential and solely used for recruitment purposes.
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.