Détails de l'offre
The Adecco Group is a Global Fortune 500 organization - one of the largest HR solutions providers in the market with over 34,000 employees across 60 countries around the world. With the core values of Passion, Entrepreneurship, Responsibility, Team Spirit and Customer Centricity, our vision is to make the future work for everyone.
In Hong Kong, our Permanent Recruitment business focuses on 7 specializations including Financial Services, Retail & Customer Support, Supply Chain, IT, Corporate Support, Sales & Marketing and Education. With our growth strategy in Permanent Recruitment business, we are looking for high caliber Consultants in Corporate Support/ HR and Sales & Marketing areas.We offer exciting opportunity for an energetic individual who are interested working in a fast-paced and harmonious environment, we would love to speak to you today. ACT NOW!!
- Developing and sustaining good relationships with clients to support their hiring needs
- Providing professional recruitment consultancy services and advice to clients
- Managing candidates and ensuring the most qualified candidates are shortlisted for our clients
- Leading all recruitment activities throughout the entire recruitment cycle
- Working with the team to achieve weekly/ monthly KPIs and targets
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in recruitment firm/ sales industry will be an absolute advantage
- trong team player you will also possess excellent communications skills
- Someone who is sales-driven, mature and able to work independently
Attractive package will be offered to the right candidate.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidential and solely used for recruitment purposes.
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.