The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
The Adecco Group Belux is looking for a Procurement Buyer.
Procurement Buyer BeLux
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analysing company spending, and help develop and implement procurement and sourcing strategies
- Supporting the roll-out of procurement processes
- Working with procurement tools and processes to make sure that relevant documentation is updated and stored
- Identifying internal needs in collaboration with stakeholders and be responsible for the Procurement tenders and projects from S2P (from tender to contract follow-up)
- Reviewing existing and new suppliers, to identify further efficiencies and business benefits and helping to develop and execute strategies to maximize these benefits
- Delivering Procurement targets through negotiation and challenging the current way of working with stakeholders to identify cost inefficiencies.
- Supporting the Procurement Manager in achieving and retaining compliance to agreed business policies and processes
Essential Skills / Experience
- Able to provide an excellent customer experience, through performance and embedding a culture of continuous improvement
- Passionate about creating an environment that is oriented towards the highest ethical standards, trust, open communication and creative thinking
- Familiar with the complete procurement process from prequalification, RfX processes and through to contract negotiation and sign off
- MS Office skills - including Excel, Word, Power Point and Office 365. MSD365 experience ideal but not essential
- Previous experience in developing and managing contracts
- Experience in collecting, analysing and presenting data
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Positive mindset with a can-do attitude
- Highly numeric
- Tenacious and determined, able to influence others through negotiation and communication
- Enjoys negotiation
- Creative thinker
- Passionate about collaboration
- Able to function autonomously whilst supporting the wider team structure