Détails de l'offre
Pontoon Solutions is seeking a VP of IT to lead the technology program and drive the long term strategic direction of the function. This individual will partner with external stakeholders in the Staffing/ RPO/ MSP space as well as liaise with internal stakeholders within Pontoon and parent company The Adecco Group on a global level.What you'll be doing
Manage and Maintain:
- Manages the overall technology architecture for Pontoon, including interfaces with Adecco Group and third party applications.
- Leads the information security, IT service-level management, business application management, technology architecture as well as disaster recovery, planning and testing with the primary goal to maintain stable and reliable systems.
- Develops processes for ongoing management of IT resources and measurement of project success.
- Negotiates contracts with technology vendors and service providers
- Develops lifecycle management process to ensure hardware and software is kept current
Develop and Innovate:
- In partnership with business leaders, develops, recommends and oversees the implementation of a multi-year technology roadmap.
- In partnership with the Practice Leaders, Marketing and Innovation teams, leads the development and implementation of industry-specific, leading edge digital solutions.
- Identifies and supports the technology requirements of relevant government legislation, such as GDPR.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Master’s Degree in Information Technology or comparable field.
Minimum fifteen (15) years of experience in Information Technology and resource management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Knowledge of Information Technology disciplines, including large scale project management, Agile development, enterprise and data architecture, strategic planning, system development, software acquisition, computer operations management, client support services, end user computing, contract management, and asset management.
- Familiarity in working with external partners and vendors.
- Fluent in English.
- Proven ability to explain complex concepts to non-technical leaders.
- Demonstrated effective leadership skills.
- Global (i.e. multi-country) experience
- Willing to travel globally on a regular basis.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful. Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group.
Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary. On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued.
Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
The Company may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire based on client policies or certain regulatory requirements. As such, TAG may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited by a state law. The Company will consider requests for exemption based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional reasons if permitted by state law.
Jobs that are in Colorado or remote: If you are a Colorado applicant, you are eligible to receive information about the salary range and benefits for this role. Please contact HRBP@pontoonsolutions.com for details.
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.