Détails de l'offre
Are you a strategic sales hunter with experience winning MSP accounts? Adecco is hiring a Director, MSP Customer Pursuits to join our growing sales organization! In this role you will proactively identify new national account opportunities and introduce strategic staffing solutions to convert large accounts into new client wins! This is a high visibility role with amazing upside. Come join us and be the face of the leader in global staffing solutions!What you’ll be doing
- Identify, construct and maintain an ever-expanding pipeline of potential MSP staffing leads within a defined set of accounts – utilizing your expert knowledge of competitor information and market conditions
- Utilize Adecco’s CRM to maintain and document the sales funnel progression of the top 100 targets within the territory/vertical
- Develop MSP based sales strategy for targeting each qualified opportunity and manage it through the full sales cycle in conjunction with sales leader
- Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) to both colleagues and clients in relation to the range of service solutions and delivery mechanisms available to current and potential clients in general staffing business and specific vertical
- Generate qualified leads for bid development and manage pre-sales activities such as developing presentations, proposals and other sales collateral with the support of our marketing, pricing, legal, operations, service center and sales support team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 6 years national account sales experience of staffing delivery models and programs, including to MSP clients and MSP providers
- Proven history of identifying and implementing successful strategic sales strategies along with analytical expertise of sales processes and metrics with utilization of a CRM system
- Experience selling staffing contracts above $2M
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We have zero tolerance for any unlawful discrimination or harassment, against any employee, associate, or candidate, at any stage of that person’s journey with us. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The anticipated salary range for this position is between $82,006.02 and $182,583. Salary may be determined based on experience, education, geographic location, and other factors.
Benefit offerings for full-time employment may include medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, commuter benefits, wellness plans and reimbursement and retirement programs. Available paid leave may include paid time off, parental leave and holiday pay.
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
The Company may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire based on client policies or certain regulatory requirements. As such, TAG may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited by a state law. The Company will consider requests for exemption based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional reasons if permitted by state law.
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.