Détails de l'offre
Modis is currently seeking a qualified Recruiting Director with experience in the IT Industry for an exciting internal opportunity in our Government Services division.
Recruiting Director – IT
About Modis – We make Exceptional Connections
To succeed in the complex world of technology, you need exceptional connections - to the right experts, the right opportunities and the right answers. You'll find Modis right in the center of this ever-changing technological world - uncovering opportunities and connecting possibilities.
As a global provider of IT staffing services and the second largest in North America, Modis connects the very best IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. And we do it every single day - for both temporary and permanent assignments and across virtually all industries. We use our insight, flexibility and expanded resources to anticipate the needs of leading tech companies and help them make exceptional connections with top tech talent.
Success is about making the right connections between people, solutions and objectives. With Modis, you can take a strategic approach to boosting performance through an optimal mix of internal staff, outside consulting resources and project outsourcing. And because we take the time to properly understand the needs of our clients and candidates, we can help them make exceptional connections and achieve greater levels of success.
Yes, the world of technology is a complex place. But from our perspective, we see things clearly.
What will prepare you for success as a Recruiting Director?
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field is highly preferred.
- Ideal candidates will have 5+ years experience of successful recruiting or sales performance in an IT staffing environment.
- Must possess demonstrated leadership characteristics.
- Willingness to accept additional responsibilities surrounding the delivery of solutions to our clients.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
What will you do as a Recruiting Director?
- Manage the team of Resource Development Manager’s (Technical Recruiters) and all aspects of the branch recruiting function.
- Mentor and train new and existing RDMs including but not limited to:
- Utilizing the proprietary internal database
- Establishing and overseeing recruiting strategies
- Training on skills assessment tools
- Leading training and role playing exercises
- Establishing a hot book of candidates by skill set/industry
- Acceptable use of 3rdparty vendors
- Provides and oversees all new hire training activities for RDMs
- Establish and implement recruiting strategies for the branch operations
- Conduct regular one-on-one meetings with each RDM to review performance against key metrics and minimum expectations
- Assist with daily issue resolutions and ensuring appropriate job order coverage
- Maintain and grow personal book of business and meet or exceed company expectations in terms of # of placements and GM$ Production.
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.