Détails de l'offre
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
Modis Talent Solution Delivery Program Manager
As the Modis & Talent Solution Delivery Program Manager function, you own the solution landscape end-to-end delivery for our 2 Global BU Modis & Talent Solution.
In short, the role is to bring to life the target landscape of solutions that looks quite complete and exhaustive on paper. You will help to advocate Modis & Talent Solution to ensure that business and technical objectives are always in the priorities and backlogs of the Global Solution Delivery teams.
You are the Interface between these Global brands and Global IT in the governance of the planning, budgeting, and Delivery of the Global Brands portfolio transformation.
- Support roadmap (phasing) definition for reaching the end-to-end target solution landscape for Global Brands (Modis & TS) with support of Global IT Solution teams FO – MO - BO
- Play a major role in planning and budgeting for the implementation of the E2E program, coordinating global brands and global/digital solutions and facilitating alignment
- Ensure the components delivery and integration E2E completeness and alignment (from design to deployment)
- Enable and support communication and visibility to stakeholders (CIO, PMO, DM) with the right level of alert and information
- Take a leading role in the Design of the E2E Global target & Roadmap landscape for Global Brand with support of Global & Region Architects
- Collaborate with the Product Owners, Solution Delivery, Architects, Partners & Vendors to help ensure strategy and execution alignment
- Working together with the technical IT security team and product development teams to ensure that appropriate security measures are implemented
- Help manage risks and dependencies
- Escalate and track impediments
- Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
- Encourage collaboration between teams and System and Solution Architects/Engineering
- Facilitate System Demos and Solution Demos
- Drive relentless improvement
- 10+ years of PM experience in complex solutions transformation / Delivery / Architecture (multi components Solution, integration context) landscape in major company
- Delivery experience, including data migration, integration of solution components, on-premise and cloud environment, are major assets
- Proven capability of managing multiple priorities effectively and performing under tight deadlines
- Experience successfully working with distributed teams as the delivery teams are fully remote
- Balanced business/technical background. Enough level of technical knowledge to provide highly credible leadership to technology teams. Ability to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues and communicate them effectively
- University level Education (MSc, MEng); Engineering or a master’s in computer science or related field
- Computer Science, Engineering, or similar degree
- Agile SaFE certification is a plus
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English, other languages is a plus (French, Spanish, German, etc.)
- Regular (20%-50%)
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Ce que signifie rejoindre le Groupe Adecco.
Depuis plus de 50 ans, nous proposons des emplois à des milliers de personnes dans le monde. Nous accompagnons nos clients grâce à des services et solutions emploi innovants et en leur offrant une expérience personnalisée. Faire partie de notre Groupe, c’est rejoindre une équipe internationale passionnée par sa mission: accompagner les professionnels durant toute leur carrière professionnelle, et les entreprises dans la recherche et la gestion de leurs talents.